Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Kid in a Candy Store!!

Ok gals....this is funny....I needed to order some Noni patterns today.  If any of you don't know what a Noni Felted handbag is...let me tell you they are fabulous.  I have loved them since the day I started knitting.  We carry the patterns at the shop. 

So....this is my day today.  Running around getting as much done in the shop as I could.  I finally sat down to order my Noni bag for the class that is about to begin. 

I went to http://www.nonipatterns.com/  found the bag I was looking for. I then searched for a phone number.  To my surprise I called the number on the screen....The designer answered the phone ....her name is Nora.....I started to studder a bit...when I found I had contacted the designer herself.  I bet you couldn't do that with a basketball star.  Well....I was very thrilled to talk with her.   She's a wonderful person to talk with.  I could have asked a million questions.  You have no idea how excited I was.  I can't wait to get her book.  She's getting ready to send it for copy. 

So...I must say...I felt very much like a little child who had just met Santa for the first time!  LOL  I wanted to fill my hands with as much candy as I possibly could without sounding giddy.  Thank you Nora for a wonderful day. 

I do hope that the June date will work for you to join us all at Calla Lily Yarn & Gifts.  Watch the blog and website for details on this little secret!

No comments:

Post a Comment