Hello all....I am very new to the world of blogging. Please be patient with me. We will see how well I can keep up with what's going on in the knitting world. I would love to share many new ideas with all of you. I will try to look new ideas up and get them onto this page. Among all the chores I have...lets add another thing to the list. Much is happening with me. First off....thank you Brett for guiding me into this new world of communication. Brett is also going to update my website...we would like a much classier look....so I have released this to my very good friend to bring me into another dimension of art.
Ok...I think that's enough for now! Good Night and God Bless!
This is my son and his new bride!!! I will share with you about my family in my next post...that way you will know a bit about me!

No comments:
Post a Comment